Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CG Animator at TT-Fusion: August 2013 - Present
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One). Cutscene Animation.
- LEGO Ninjago The Movie Video Game (PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One).
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PC, PS3, PS4, WiiU, Xbox 360, Xbox One).
- LEGO Marvel Avengers (Nintendo DS, PS Vita).
- LEGO Jurassic World (PC, PS3, PS4, WiiU, Xbox 360, Xbox One).
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (Nintendo DS, PS Vita).
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Nintendo DS, PS Vita).
- LEGO The Hobbit (Nintendo DS, PS Vita).
- The LEGO Movie Video Game (Nintendo DS, PS Vita).
- CG Animator at Living Data: Febuary 2013 - March 2013
- - Animation for a mobile app.
- CG Cutscene Animator at Traveller's Tales Games: April 2012 - Oct 2012
- LEGO City Undercover *Addtional animation* (WiiU).
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (PC, PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita).
- CG Animator at Cloth Cat Animation: Aug 2011 - Feb 2012
- The Ha Ha Hairies (S4C, Cartoonito).
- CG Animator at Dinamo Productions: June 2010 - July 2011
- Grandpa In My Pocket: Series 3 (CBeebies).
- Iconicles (CBeebies).
- Character Animation.
- In Game Animation.
- Animating with Autodesk Maya (Strongest).
- Animating with Autodesk 3D Studio Max.
- Animating with Adobe Flash.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Good knowledge at using Tortoise SVN to commit work.
- Worked on 8th generation gaming platforms (PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Wii-U).
- Worked on 7th generation gaming platforms (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii).
- Worked on handheld consoles (PS Vita and Nintendo 3DS).
- Able to adapt to new scripts and tools implemented in Maya that are needed for work.
- Able to adapt to new programs and skills that are needed to produce work.
- Have some experience with Motion Mixer in 3D Studio Max.
- BA Hons CG Animation - Glamorgan University, Cardiff School of Creative & Cultural Industries. (ATRiuM) 2007 -2010
- National Diploma foundation art - Glamorgan Center of Art and Design Technology. (GCADT) 2006 - 2007
- Voted "Best CG Animation Show reel 2010" at the Glamorgan University's Glammy Awards. (Judged By Crytek UK).
- Ranked 4th place on the 11 Second club competition - Feb 2012
- As an animator I started out drawing little 8bit style cartoons in MS-Paint and importing them in to MS-Movie Maker, I then transitioned in to using Flash to create my animations. Unfortunately I no longer have my old MS-Movie Maker animations but I do have a link to some of my early Flash animations that I uploaded on Newgrounds.com. If you interested in looking back at my earliest stuff then please check out the links!
http://aran.newgrounds.com/ (Current Account)
http://crazyjehuty.newgrounds.com/ - (Oldest Account)
The videos and animation on this blog are all my work, personal and professional. I do not give permission for my work to be used or displayed for any promotional material. If you would like to share my videos remember to give me credit. I am not a rigger, all rigs used are either purchased or free use. I will not use any rigs for commercial or paid material without the consent from the original artist.