Monday 11 March 2013

Personal Anim WIP

Just posting a quick animation i'm working on in my spare time! I wanted to try a more cartoony approach :)

So as I was posing the character I left the hands in IK mode. At first I was going to change that but I got quite into it and decided to leave it in IK to see how different it would be in spline mode etc. As long as the hands don't freeze up suddenly it should look ok :)
Gone_Mad!? - 01 Initial Poses from Aran Saunders on Vimeo.

Gone_Mad!? - 02 Initial Poses from Aran Saunders on Vimeo.

The reason for adding in the arms circling was that I thought it might make it look a bit more crazy! I wanted him to feel real worked up.

Gone_Mad!? - 03 Blocking from Aran Saunders on Vimeo.

Gone_Mad!? - 04 Blocking from Aran Saunders on Vimeo.

However here I've lessened the arm motions as I found out it was too distracting. I think the dialogue gives you enough to understand his frustration. I think this works better now.
Gone_Mad!? - 05 Blocking from Aran Saunders on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment