Monday 8 April 2013

Old Flash Art

Found an old CD with a few of my old flash animations and art! These are all 10 years old now!!! It's amazing to think it's been that long since I starting messing around with flash and then leading myself in to the field of animation :D aaah nostalgia! These are fan drawings I did of my favourite show at the time Dragonball Z! The other is of a stick man version of Street Fighter II The animated movie. These were not animated they were just fan art I did at the time :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Aran, I have been meaning to say hi again ages ago. Your work has improved so much, you are a fantastic animator. Are you still making animation a career for yourself?

    Thanks for following my blog, hardly anyone ever looks at it hehe. You should join in with myself and laura doing concept art and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey man thanks a lot! :D yea laura mentioned u both to art collabs etc, thought id check out ur work its been too long! im not that pro with photoshop tho ;) hahaha. im currently starting a new job in caerphilly soon doing phone app stuff :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds really cool :) Best of luck with the new job. You should do an App called Angry Pugs (I still remember the the giant pug dog from uni. Best thing ever lol)

    Definitely keep posting on your blog, I would love to see more 11 second club and flash stuff, you did so well with your entries. Awesome job. If you get bored and want to discuss art stuff come on over to my blog or join in on anything just fire away, I will be plodding along trying to learn concept art / sculpting alongside training for another career. You should join in on the art discussions with myself and Laura on our blogs etc.

    Great talking to you again Aran. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete