Friday 24 February 2012

11 Second Club WIP 03 - Blocking to Spline

Oops! I've been updating vimeo but not this hehe >_<

I finished my blocking and was now starting to switch in to spline now and again. Here was my final blockout though I probably could have done more to be honest.

Blocking 03


Here it is in spline from block

Spline 01


I decided to carry on in spline because I have been working with that method in my previous jobs for a while now and I got used to it. I do appreciate a good block out though I'll prob do more blocking next time I do another animation. I know that the more blocking you have the better!

Spline 02 - A bit cleaner with the arms and some minor adjustments


Here I mainly focus on the lower half of the female character running to the bathroom, it's an awkward angle to get it looking right but I think I'm getting it. It's also the 1st time in a while I've done a walk/run off the world controller! In my last job I got used to adjusting walk cycles while dragging the world controller along.

I also changed how she enters the bathroom, I think it's a more interesting pose. I know where I'm going with it I just need to sort out the top half of her character!

I skipped posting Spline 03 because they are pretty much the same but with very minor adjustments.

Spline_04 - Getting the run down - change of end position

No comments:

Post a Comment