Wednesday 8 February 2012

Morpheus Rig - Female style

Planning on entering this months 11 second club!

It's been 1 week and i've got most of the set up complete now :) I did plan on using the morphues rig but I was not very familiar with it. I did set it up and made my layout with it but I felt I was using too much time setting up selection sets etc.. However I did manage to morph him into a female! I think it turned out quite successful!

Just looking at the head and face.

WIP
Initial thoughts; smaller nose, eyelashes, smaller eyebrows, smaller mouth, changed to more blushy texture.

again different angle.


Bigger changes to make it more "cutesy"; Bigger eyes, smaller ears, bigger lips, forhead slightly bigger.

Again different angle; note the lips are a bit duck like which I didn't find appealing. jaw is shaped as good as I could get it :s

FINAL; less ducky lips, hair added! I drew over the jaw area on this quickly with paint to show what type of jaw line effect I would of like but couldn't achieve :(

Overall I'm happy with how it looks, I think it has decent female proportions!

No comments:

Post a Comment