Saturday 31 December 2011

Boxing

One of my stronger pieces from year 3 of university. This was the 2 character with no dialogue task however I tried to make it in to a short short :)

Initial Idea - Animatic


I'm pleased with the animatic I had a lot of fun doing it :D I think it all worked well however during a critique among the class there was a lot of confusion toward the end. In my mind the red guy has a delayed knock out effect but no one seemed to catch on to that. (Also my drawing skills arn't the clearest!) So it took me a while to come up with an alternative ending that I would have to come up with during production stages!


*Blocking to be posted*


Final Submmital


Overall I am really pleased with how this turned out, and it stayed true to the animatic (apart from the ending). Of course I would love to have it more beautifully rendered and with a much nicer modeled arena, crowd maybe and lighting (flashing cameras too). However I devoted my time to the animation as that is what I would get marked on. Also modelling and lighting is not my specialty nor did I have time to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment