Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tramps

(2nd Year - 2 character dialogue)

Initial Staging and Idea



Again similar to the character exploration only now with 2 characters. I wanted them to be tramps because it set up the small joke about making enough money to sell a box (house). At 1st I was setting up they were at a docks or pier somewhere as it went with the idea of them discussing boating. But it wasn't obvious they were tramps so I changed it to an alley and gave one of them a toy boat.

Staging Change - Blockout



I really liked this set up better, although I think I could have made it more obvious that the box was the house they were discussing, maybe gesture to it more obviously? I also tried to avoid showing the fireplace because I CAN'T CREATE FIRE! I'd love to know how though hehe. So I just tried to rely on the lighting.

Final Submittal



I really wanted to do a subtle animation piece, though looking back some of the actions they do seem off, or out of place and the speed in which they change some of their expressions bother me hehehe. Though there are things I am still quite happy with :) The 2nd before last shot I remember being real happy with! The lighting although basic I felt worked too! The background was very basic, just a jpeg environment and wall textures but it was enough for me so I could concentrate on the animation! I am pleased with this as the final submittal

No comments:

Post a Comment