Tuesday 13 December 2011

Business Trip

(3rd Year - 2 Character dialogue)

In the 3rd year we moved from 3DStudio Max into Maya, so getting used to the new interface was a bit more awkward but wasn't too bad! Again Same exercise as the Tramps Animation

Initial Idea - Animatic



I remember doing very rough, hard to understand animatics in the past and I wouldn't always stick to the animatic staging/timing etc... This time I wanted to make sure I got down a lot more clearly and make sure it all worked! I didn't go for any great drawings, just getting the idea down clear was what I wanted to make sure of!

Blockout



Not entirely completed blockout, but I remember really trying to do a lot of detail with it. I probably over blocked most of it. It's all a learning process though right :P

Final Submittal



I was happy enough with this submittal but there was many area that still needed cleaning up or redoing! I'm happy with how much I stuck to the animatic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment